Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Planning: Day One

Day 1 - Leave before the crack of dawn and drive for 12 hours...Who's in??? Dave aka TP, thinks it's perfectly reasonable to leave at 4 AM. That's in the morning, folks. My body & mind really only recognize one 4 o'clock per day. That's PM. There has been a rare and special occasion to see 4 AM, but only because I never went to bed. Not because I was getting out of bed. In fact, back in the day, I was known to pass someone on his way OUT to go fishing on my way IN from a night of mayhem. But, that was many a-year (dare I say, decades) ago!

I guess as long as he's doing the driving until after breakfast, I can crawl in the vehicle with my jammies on and pillow in hand.

First Stop - Pierre, SD - dinner at Mad Mary's Steakhouse & Saloon. With a name like that, it's gotta be good. Good for a laugh, at least!

http://national.citysearch.com/profile/9267114/pierre_sd/mad_mary_s_steakhouse_saloon.html?brand=citysearch_sendfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment