Friday, May 24, 2013

Road Trip, Part 2, Day 9, Saturday - Yosemite

Yosemite National Park - ‘nuf said. Actually, it is really beautiful but it was a helluva trek to the hinterwoods to see a waterfall and a couple hills. I asked the info booth about renting bikes and he kinda talked me out of it. So we hiked it. Should have rented bikes. Or taken the shuttle. Not that I couldn’t use the exercise but we could have done everything we wanted to in half the time. Including seeing their big fancy hotel which looks a lot better on TV. But now we’ve been there, done that!

Then we went out for pizza but they ran out of pepperoni. They also served Chinese food, but that chef went home. We ordered two different pizzas but pretty sure they just put whatever they wanted on them because they looked the same. Didn’t matter, I would have eaten my shoe at that point.

El Capitan

Bridalveil Fall







Yosemite Cemetery




Lower Yosemite Fall




Upper and Lower Yosemite Falls




Flood level sign





Chapel

Half Dome


We took an interesting hike...







I'd make that face, too, if I was drinking Bud




View from Glacier Point








No comments:

Post a Comment